Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

6 by 11 mini album? Is it still a mini? Check out this new Mini!

I saw this a few weeks ago and had to make one. I love the huge spaces for pictures. The large pocket page measures 6 X 11! The binding is all one sheet of Cardstock that is accordion folded and cut in certain places and the pockets are attached to each mountain fold. Very simple to make actually!
Paper is from Die Cuts with a View

 Cover











Pocket page with tag pulled out. 

Hope you enjoy looking. I'm gonna have fun putting embelishments and pictures in this one for sure.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. Thank you for you comment. But I did this hinge back in June. It is posted to my YouTube channel. It was a bonus project for the hybrid project. Thanks you again.

    Kathy files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really sucks that she's not giving you credit for what you made!

    ReplyDelete