Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Scor-tape too much?

About 5  years ago I was at a paper crafts convention here in Fort Wayne.  I came across a both for Pk Glitz. A company that makes embossing powers, glitters and adhesive. I bought 6 rolls of their double sided tape and fell in love with it. It was before I knew about scor-tape. After I used all the tape up and I cried I moved on and forgot all about PK glitz until I started using scor-tape. I thought that Pk had the tape for much cheaper and bigger rolls. But I just couldn't remember the name of the company. So one day while going through my desk drawer I found Pk's business card and on the back I wrote sticky tape. Then it all came back to me.

I have have used their tape along with scor-tape and can not find ANY difference at all. They both seem to be of the same stickyness. Is that a word? The PK Glitz 1/4" sticky tape is 55 yards and only  6.95 where as the Scor-tape is only 27 yards for 4.99. Anyway I thought I would pass this along to you.

Check them out!

Scor-Tape 1/4"


PK Glitz 1/4" Sticky Tape


Score-tape sitting on the Pk Glitz sticky tape

Side by side view of both tapes. 

1 comment: