Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

#pawgustart baby little safari mini album

Hello all.

This months art festival by the Creative Arts Collaboration is animal themed.  Be sure to search #pawgustart on YouTube to find hundreds of other videos from talented artist in every medium. 

The measurements for my album is 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 the spine is 2 1/2 x 8 1/2. 

I created 6 pages. 
The base pages are 9 x 8 and 8 x 8- score on the 9" side at 1/2 and 7 1/2 . 
The left flap is cut to 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 - score on the 4 1/2 side at 1/2 
The right flap is cut to 8 x 6 1/2 - score on the 6 1/2 side at 1/2
the flap on the back page is 8 1/2 x 8 - score on the 8 1/2 side at 1/2




The video will be posted here once it's finished uploading to YouTube.  Feel free to check out my YouTube Channel for Baby mini album tutorial part 1 - Little Safari- #pawugstart
if not uploaded when reading this

3 comments:

  1. Não sei como abrir este vídeo. Como faço?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. I just want to say, i think this is a honest or beautiful post and thank you for sharing this post. I'm working at Out of Home Advertising in Goa I love the Baby mini album tutorial investment and have a front seat view, with active participation, to numerous deal and investment s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article, thanks for the information. You give me some idea's. I will bookmark for next reference.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete